We are here for your safe holiday in Crete.
COVID-19 has changed all our lives and it will change our holidays.
The services we offer are only rooms
Please find below all measures in detail:
COVID-19-Management Team: CHRISTOS POLITIS (Manager)
- Training of all employees by public bodies (Hotel Chamber of Greece, Region of Crete, Greek National Health Service) in prevention and handling of COVID-19 cases.
- Disinfection of the whole hotel (rooms and public areas) before the opening
- Certificate “Health First” by public bodies under the supervision and control of the Ministry of Tourist.
- Daily temperature measurement of all employees before start of shift
- Safety-equipment for all employees
- No mask requirement for guests
- No gathering of more than 4 people (except for family members)
- Collection of customer data (name, nationality, arrival / departure date, address, telephone number, email address) for possible follow-up (taking into account data protection / GDPR)
- Reception equipped with “sneeze guards”
- Electronic check-in
- Disinfection of room keys and key cards
- Marks for safety distance in all public areas
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of public areas
- Antiseptics in all public areas
- Disinfection of each room after departures
- Check-out until 11:00 h, check-in from 15:00 h (to allow enough time for disinfection)
- Cleaning of the room, change of towels and bed linen only on request (daily possible)
SWIMMING POOLS / BEACH
- Distance between the sets of 2 sunbeds and 1 umbrella at the swimming pool and at the beach according to the law regarding safety (except families)
- Disinfection of sunbeds after each use
- Holidays will be different, but we will take care that they will be beautiful and safe!
Dated: 10.06.2020 – Information is updated
Stalida – Crete | Telephone: +30 28970 33424 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MHTE : 1039K011A0029600
Copyright © 2019